Zanshin dojo will offer limited-attendance indoor classes as soon as restrictions are lifted. Check back soon for updates.
As part of our COVID prevention plan, Zanshin Dojo has made the following additional modifications to the training space:
Indoor Class Attendance Protocol
To attend indoor classes, all students must follow the follow protocol to ensure the safety of all students and staff:
- All students must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth. Masks must be at all times while inside the dojo.
- Before entering the dojo, check your temperature using the outdoor mounted thermometer.
- Use hand sanitizer (available on site) before entering the dojo.
- Remove your shoes and put them away.
- If training barefoot, use a complimentary wipe on your feet.
- Please maintain appropriate social distance (using the dots on the floor).