In order to comply with the shelter-in-place order, Zanshin Dojo will be holding classes online (via Zoom), limited attendance indoor, and outdoor classes Golden Gate Park. Check our schedule for the most updated class listings.
Little Ninja classes (3-7):
- Monday, Wednesay 4 – 4:40 pm (Indoor or Zoom)
- Tuesday, Thursday 4 – 4:30 pm (Outdoor or Zoom)
- Friday 4:30 – 5 pm (Indoor or Zoom)
- Saturday 9:30 – 10 am (Outdoor or Zoom)
Kids classes (8-12):
- Monday, Wednesay 5 – 5:45 pm (Indoor or Zoom)
- Tuesday, Thursday 4:45 – 5:15 pm (Outdoor or Zoom)
- Friday 4:30 – 5 pm (Indoor and Zoom)
- Saturday 10:15 – 10:45 am (Outdoor or Zoom)
- Monday, Wednesday 6 – 7:30 pm (Outdoor or Zoom)
- Tuesday, Thursday 5:30 – 7:30 pm (Indoor or Zoom)
- Saturday 11 – 12:30 pm (Outdoor or Zoom)
To stay informed on class schedule changes, click the link below to be connected to our dojo Google Hangouts.
To join an outdoor class, meet at Zanshin Dojo, 640 Stanyan Ave a few minutes before the scheduled class time. We will walk over to Golden Gate Park as a group.
Changing rooms are available, only one guest/household at a time.
To join an online class, click the link below to be connected to Zoom:
To join an online class, you need to download the free Zoom app on your phone or computer.
(If you have trouble connecting to class the Zoom via the link above, try joining the meeting using meeting ID 3076408917 and password 12345 (new!). Let us know of any connection issues in the Google Hangouts chat.)
You will need a webcam and microphone in order to fully participate in class. For best results, we recommend that you find a 5ft x 5ft area of floor space that allows for free movement. Place your computer or phone on a table or desk with a view of your workout area. For kids and little ninjas, we recommend that parents/guardians monitor their children to keep them on task and engaged.
See you in class!