Zanshin dojo is offering limited-attendance indoor classes. Check our schedule for times.
As part of our COVID prevention plan, Zanshin Dojo has made the following additional modifications to the training space:
Indoor Class Attendance Protocol
To attend indoor classes, all students must follow the follow protocol to ensure the safety of all students and staff:
- All students must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth. Masks must be at all times while inside the dojo.
- Before entering the dojo, check your temperature using the outdoor mounted thermometer.
- Use hand sanitizer (available on site) before entering the dojo.
- Remove your shoes and put them away.
- If training barefoot, use a complimentary wipe on your feet.
- Please maintain appropriate social distance (using the dots on the floor).